If your using QuickTest Pro 11 I highly recommend that you install patch QTP_00709. The patch fixes the following issues:
For an updated list of all patches available for QTP 11 check out the Patches section in my article: QTP 11 Support Matrix with Patch Updates
1. If the QTP_00699 – Support Testing on 64-Bit Applications (For Specified Technologies) patch was not installed on 64-bit operating systems, all .NET 4.0 controls on 32-bit applications were recognized as SwfObjects.
2. Recovery scenarios did not work in BPT wrapper tests.
3. Run-time errors were displayed if you ran a business component that contained a QCUtil.CurrentTest.Name step.
4. Function libraries that were created from an application area, opened in read-only mode.
5. In Quality Center 10.00, the Parameters of Test dialog box opened when you added QuickTest 11.00 tests to the execution grid.
6. If a QuickTest test called a Service Test test (and both tests were stored in Quality Center), the run results for the Service Test test were not uploaded to Quality Center at the end of the run session.
7. If you renamed a QuickTest action after inserting a call from it to a Service Test test, an error occurred during the run session.
8. QuickTest crashed or an OS blue screen appeared when using a User-Defined / Non-HLLAPI emulator on Windows 7 with Office 2007/2010 installed.
9. You could not view the baseline history for scripted components that were stored in version control-enabled Quality Center projects.
10. In QuickTest, if you tried to delete an application area that was associated with one or more components, QuickTest mistakenly opened a message box asking you to confirm the deletion of the application area instead of informing you that the application area is in use and providing you with further instructions. This occurred only if the application area was moved to a different location in the Quality Center/ALM Test Resources module after a component was associated with it.