HP SUPPORT MATRIX TOOL MASHUP FOR QTP, LoadRunner, ServiceTest and QC

Have you ever wanted to find out if QTP supports a certain OS or version of IE or Firefox? Not sure if you need to install a patch to support a new version of .NET?

Well, look no further! I’ve taken some of HP’s support docs, entered their info into a database, and used some AJAX magic to create an online Support HP Matrix Tool mashup! All you need to do is select your HP tool and version, and the area where you want to see support info.

Also–you may want to bookmark this page as it will be updated often. Currently it only has info for QTP 10.00 and QuickTest Pro 11 but I plan to eventually add info for QTP 9.5, Loadrunner, Service Test and Quality Center. And remember–I’d love to read your thoughts on whether you find this tool helpful.

I’m hoping it’ll be a timesaver for many of you! Check out Joe's HP Support Tool

Ozcan - April 7, 2011

A very nice online matrix, but I see that it is not working for LR. Could you please check it. Thanks

Ozcan - April 7, 2011

Sorry, I did not read last paragraph. Hoping you to add LR very soon. Thanks.

Joe Colantonio - April 8, 2011

Ozcan » Hi Ozacn – glad you like it :) I will try to update it this weekend. Cheers Joe

Ar - August 26, 2011

Hi
I am getting the following error when QTP 11 run results viewer.

An unexpected error has occurred.
It is recommended to restart the Run Result Viewer.

Ar

Joe Colantonio - August 29, 2011

Ar » Hi Ar – this error is usually caused by a bad installation of QTP due to permission and configuration issues on the computer. Make sure you have local admin rights on the computer and try to do a reinstall. Let me know if this helps.Cheers~Joe

Clover - September 15, 2011

I can’t find the supported HP products for ST10 and ST11, can you add them?
I would like to know whether ST10 can support QC9.2 and QC10, hope you can help me.
Thanks.

Joe Colantonio - September 16, 2011

Clover » Hi Clover – Check out my blog post for the Service Test Matrix for version’s 10,11 and 11.10. This has a QC support section. Let me know if you have any other questions. Cheers~Joe

yanny - May 26, 2012

This tool is nice however is not updated, qtp11 support Firefox12 and IE9 and chrome 19, with some patches, btw I Work for qtp support

Joe Colantonio - May 27, 2012

yanny » Thanks Yanny – it’s true I have not updated it. I’ve decided to make the support matrix’s separate posts — this approach is easier to update and search:
    HP Service Test 11.10 Support Matrix | Loadrunner 11 Patch 3 Support matrix | QTP 11 Support Matrix with Patch Updates

Ramesh - July 18, 2015

I have an issue with Silver light Button.

Am filling some forms and finally submitting ‘Save and Exit Button”. If i do it manually it is navigating to the final page. If run the same thing through script , it is throwing an error (DB Error) from the application.

Do you have any solutions for this?