HP just released a new critical cumulative patch (SOAST_00067) for Service Test 11.20. This patch includes many feature updates and multiple fixes for known issues.
What Features have been updated?
- The following features have been updated with this patch release:
- Importing WSDLs updated
- Integration with HP Service Virtualization
- Integration with ALM/QC updated
- BPT Integration updated
- DB activities
- Loop Activates
- Conditional Activity
- Code Generation
What's been fixed?
- An issue with ST 11.2 & QC 10 structural checkpoint failing but passing test in QC 10 had been resolved
- Odd Issues when running ST 11.2 BPT components from QC
- Annoying bug in a connection string to DB data source when a DB is inaccessible
- The number of iterations of a loop is not retrieved correctly
- Importing WSDL's is not working when Service Test is connected to ALM 11 but it works fine if ST saves it locally
- The error: “Cannot read data after the object is disposed” in the second iteration of a nested loop has been resolved.
- Conditional steps are not evaluated correctly when the operands of the evaluated condition are not of matching data types
- Error when connecting as a non-admin connecting to ALM 11
- (My personal favorite) Installation of ST 11.20 patch 3 causes some calls to web services that were previously successful to fail
- Modifications done in test under specific condition are not taken under consideration.
- ST 11.2 Unable to Drag and Drop Web Service Activities onto the canvas area
How to Get the Patch
Like I said, this is a critical patch, so save yourself some headaches and install it now. To get SOAST_00067 either request it from HP support or you can download it from http://www.joecolantonio.com/downloads