HP just released a new critical cumulative patch (SOAST_00076) for Service Test 11.20. This patch includes many feature updates and multiple fixes for known issues.
What Features have been updated?
- SOAP Request Activity
- BPT Integration
- Command Line Execution
- Script Execution from QC
- WSDL Importing
- REST Activity
- Array Checkpoints
- QTP Test Execution
- HTTP Activity
- Data Drive
What’s been fixed?
- Duplicate component names can be used for input and output parameters for business components to be saved in ALM.
- Cannot execute tests from command line with box xml (>8192 chars).
- Problem to use more than 64K size of an input file
- Log4Net Exception when Executing BPT Component in ST 11.2.
- Dragging and Dropping Web Services operation creates Error Message.
- Cannot open test with REST definitions after checking into SVN.
- System Argument Exception thrown with no changes to the shared activity used in a test.
- Error Message:Value cannot be null.Parameter name:value
- Failure to select another ST test for certain relative paths.
- SKIP# gives error if it is used for the Array Tags
- ST output window does not show Korean characters as response of a HTTP GET operation.
- 20 Minutes to Switch between XML Grid View and Text View and vice versa.
- Data Drive Entire Step feature does not work when SOAP request contains too many XML tags.
- Test does not open, invalid xml handling.
- XML grid: Can’t edit xml element.
- XML grid: Can’t enter value to simple element with attributes.
How to Get Patch 5
Like I said, this is a critical patch, so save yourself some headaches and install it now. To get SOAST_00076 either request it from HP support or you can download it from https://www.joecolantonio.com/downloads