What hotfixes does this QTP/BPT patch contain?
This patch contains all previous QTP BPT hotfixes to date including:
- QTPBPT_00005 – Screen Recorder set to enabled causing test run issues
- QTP_00768 – Run results in Quality Center issues when using Scripted Component
- QTP_00834 – Fix that enables the ability to use the RepositoriesCollection object in
- Business Components
- QTP_00836 – Issues with ‘End of Line' characters being used as part of a BPT's parameter values.
- QTP_00843 – Fix for funky Function Library Load Order in BPT WrapperTest
- QTP_00853 – ALM Support added for BPT's Running the ExitComponentIteration and ExitComponent statements
- QTP_00854 – ALM 11 weird BPT restarting QTP issue
- QTP_00879 – Add support for running business process tests(created in Quality Center 10.00) with non-string parameter data types
- QTP_00888 – Annoying performance degradation issue when running Business Process Test resolved
- QTP_00889 – Issue with ALM running QuickTest Pro Tests in a Functional Test Set
- QTP_00892 – Update Default Component Parameter Values
- QTP_00902 – Fix for issue for running BPTs that use a bunch if parameters
What other problems have been solved in this patch?
This BPT patch also includes fixes for the following issues:
- BPT failing when using the BPTWrapperTest is one of the business components in the test uses a local parameter
- Stopping a business process test when using the BPTWrapperTest causes the last components in the test to show a status of ‘Fail' instead of ‘Not Completed'
- You could not run a business process test containing one or more groups via BPTWrapperTest unless at least one component contained parameters.
- Propagation of output parameters in business components that were created by BPTEE failed when it ran with the BPTWrapperTest
Setting a run condition for a component that was set to more iterations than previous one cause BPT run to fail
To Get the BPTPatch:
To get the BPT Browser Patch for QuickTest Professional, either request it from HP support, or download it directly using this link:QTP_00906
All QTP 11 Patches
For an updated list of all patches available for QTP 11 check out the Patches section in my article:QTP 11 Support Matrix with Patch Updates