HP just released a new critical cumulative patch (SOAST_00078) for Service Test 11.20. This patch includes many feature updates and multiple fixes for known issues.
What Features have been updated?
- ST can now integrate with ALM 11.50. It also has a new connectivity helper support for NTLM/Basic Authentication security with connectivity to ALM 11.50.
- An XML Compare Activity has been added
- Enhanced Reporting
- Better BPT Integration
- JMS Update
- REST Update
What's been fixed?
- Weird report corruption issues if the test has 6 nested loops.
- Populating input envelope error when opening test after populating input envelope.
- Protocol Violation Error when running a Service test script
- If you are seeing BPT performance issues when saving BPT this should help.
- Dragging and Dropping Web Services operation creates error message.
- Error CLIENT_ID_POLICY_UNRESTRICTED when using JMS has been fixed.
- REST steps generating abort on 500 (server error) status.
How to Get Patch 6
Like I said, this is a critical patch, so save yourself some headaches and install it now. To get SOAST_00078 either request it from HP support or you can download it from https://www.joecolantonio.com/downloads
Did you start getting errors connecting to ALM after installing this patch? If so this issue is caused by previous accumulative patches 3 and 4. In order to fix
this issue you need to uninstall all the accumulative patches previously installed then install only Patch 6.