Service Test Patch Alert
HP just released a new patch (SOAST_00097) for Service Test 11.20. This patch includes many feature updates and multiple fixes for known issues.
What ST Features have been updated?
- Updates to the ALM Integration
- REST Service changes
- The Web Service's Call Activity
- Changes to the Remote Agent
- Property Sheet
What's been fixed?
If you are experiencing any of these issue hopefully patch 9 will solve them for you:
- Modifying the design of a REST service, and solving the conflict in the steps, throws an error.
- When windows account with read-only permissions over C:\Windows\System32 folder starts a Service-Test Test an error is thrown
- Service Test not able to connect to QC through proxy with a long username
- Structural Validation fails with error: “…element is not declared”
- Service Test Not Sending “Cookie” RequestHeader
- Possible project corruption with integration with Service Test 11.20
How to Get Patch 9
Due to HP's legal department I can no longer post these patches on my web site as I explained in my post “Another reason why HP sucks“. To get a copy of Service Test Patch 9 you will need to contact HP Support or you can download it from HP's Patches support site.
If you are not sure how to download patches from HP be sure to check out my Video How to download UFT/QTP Patches from HP”