HP UFT Critical Service Pack 2 Released
Good news for early adapters of UFT 11.5, HP has just released a critical service pack 2 (UFT_00022) that resolves a bunch of nasty bugs and performance issues caused by the previous patch releases.
This UFT patch replaces previous patches
This Latest patch supersedes the following previous patches:
What’s been updated?
The following features have been updated in UFT service pack 2:
- Enhancements to Business Process Test (BPT)
- New Web-based help
- A new “save with resources’ command has been added
- Excel .xslx file types are now fully supported
- You can now view full run results reports when running BPT from either UFT or an ALM test plan
- Support added for GUI test with ALM AUT parameters
- SAP solution manager can now pass complex values to UFT tests
- WADL can now be imported in API test
- Security for SOAP 1.2 has been added to API test
- Browsers IE10 and Firefox 20 now supported
- HTML 5 enhancements that allows UFT to spy on WebEdit and CSS properties
What’s been fixed in this UFT patch Release?
- If you execute from an Execute method you should now be able to process to next step option
- LoadFunction now has better error handling
- No more recording issues against SAP tables for WDA
- Window 7 extensibility object highlighting issue resolved
- WTF Visual basic 6 application crashes cause by launching UFT should be resolved
- Selected XML as a response body no XML received issue fixed
- Missing data parameter options in LoadRunner enabled API test has been fixed
- No more garbage data if you use the PhDataWindow.GetCelldata method
- UFT should now allow the automatic defect submission option to work
- API tests stops responding when trying to map an excel file to a parameter value to xml fixed
- Find function should now work correctly with function libraries (Thank God – I thought this was just a weird issue that I had)
- Running in hidden mode when running a GUI test that contains calls to API test now works
- The UFT Stop button no available issue after calling a GUI action has bee resolved
How to Get UFT Service Pack 2
Due to HP’s legal department I can no longer store these patches directly on my web site.
BUT HP does allow getting patches when using their links which grab the patches directly from their download area – no username or password required!
Just click on the link below to begin automatically downloading the patch: