New Critical LoadRunner Pack 1 Released for LR 11.52
Good news for LoadRunner 11.52 performance engineers – Today HP released a new critical service pack 1.
HP LR 11.52 Patch 1Fixes/Changes
- Issue with VUGEN locking on Windows XP SP3 resolved
- SAP recording not working even with required configuration set now works
- VUGEN should no longer freeze up after recording Mobile Web/HTTP script from pcap file
- Sluggish VUGEN performance when running with large VB.NET scripts that contain grids fixed
- Funky find issue for the Web Multimedia protocol resolved
- You should now be able to select the “Selection’ option in the Search dialog box
- VTS hanging issue when running in LR 11.52 fixed
- Fix for Error: An exception was raised while calling invocation function in interpreter extension cciext.dll: System Exceptions: Unknown.
- Overall VUGEN performance improvements made
- Analysis Importing data directly from Analysis machine crashing or throwing an error should no longer occur
- VTS fix for Error: -19886: CCI security error: You are running under secure mode and the function is not allowed in this mode.
- Unable to see transactions when sorted by name in the Controller after installing pre-release of LR 11.50 sp2 resolved
- Issue with LoadRunner generator 11.52 SP2 having unexpected behavior with Windows SA LG magentproc.exe and magetservice.ese when executed simultaneously fixed
- A Boolean run-time setting has been added to the registry. This setting indicates whether to record in “regular” or “symantec-enabled” mode. Because the “symantec-enabled” mode may cause crashes, the setting is not available via the UI.
- The following changes must be made to the SAP servers (from the RZ11 transaction) to enable recording with the SAPGUI protocol:
- Search capabilities were significantly improved.
- Test Result dialog box now has a warning message that is issued when the “Importing data directly from Analysis machine” option is selected.
- VTS APIs were not added to the security mode API list files, which are *.asl files. To solve this issue VTS API functions were added to the allowed function lists in the protocol .asl files [lrun_api.asl]. This issue is now fixed.
- UPDATE FROM DAVE @Sunra – “Don’t forget about the fixes in this patch for Silverlight and Web Services protocols! 11.51 had some bugs that prevented these protocols from working with Network Virtualization (aka WAN emulation). Now you can configure virtualized locations by group or by LG.”
How to Get LoadRunner’s Service Pack 2
Due to HP’s legal department I can no longer post these patches directly on my sites download section but you can click on these links to automatically download directly from HP:
Below are the patch names and direct download links for the HP LR 11.52 Service Pack 1 release (username and password not required):
LoadRunner 11.52 Patch 1
Analysis SA Service Pack
Load Generator Service Pack
LG Linux 32 Service Pack
LG Linux 64 Service Pack