HP UFT Patch 1 for 11.52 Released
Good news for HP UFT testers, today HP released Patch 1 for UFT 11.52.
New Browser Support
This patch adds browser support for:
- Chrome version's 27, 28 and 29 Beta
- Firefox version's 22 and 23 Beta
What's been fixed
- NTML causing issue when trying to connect UFT 11.5 to ALM 11 now works
- Fix for “An expected error occurred” error message when clicking or selecting text (through the keyboard) in certain situations has been added to this patch.
- TEA based add-in created in QTP 11 is broken after upgrading to UFT has been resolved.
- API test now works with special XML content. This was causing issues when using imported XML files as an HTTP response for REST services.
- Test object's property remains with value set by SetTOProperty after using GetROProperty
- UFT is able to open tests created in QTP 11
- Script should open in “Ready Only” mode when executed from ALM.
- The returned value of native functions in UFT 11.5x is “Nothing” as it was in QTP 11.
- JavaTable issue while using GetROProperty(“column names”) method to retrieve the column names returning an empty value has been fixed
- It's possible to copy and paste checkpoints after closing the OR
- Data-driven checkpoint does not pass if checking the value of an element attribute.
- Breakpoints in QFL files not working when running test from QC 11.
How to get the UFT 11.52 Patch 1
Click on the patch name below to directly download from HP's support site (username and password not required):