Test Talks a Podcast dedicated to Test Automation Episode 3
I recently released the third episode of TestTalks, where we geek out about creating an automated testing framework with John Sonmez, founder of Simple Programmer.
Episode 3 is all about Automation Frameworks
Do you want to learn the best practices for creating a maintainable Selenium test automation framework? John Sonmez shares his top automation tips with us in this exciting episode. Some questions covered are:
- John reveals his top recommendations to make automation tests maintainable and less brittle.
- Resources to help learn test automation
- Best advice for someone who is working on creating a new automation framework
- Do you need to be a developer to create automated tests?
- Benefits to create a layered test automation architecture
- Personal branding for test automation engineer – how to keep your job or get a better one.
- Plus much, much more! Hear more now.
If you like what you hear on TestTalks go to iTunes, subscribe, give us a rating and hopefully a five star review. If you’re cool enough to do that, I’ll give you a personal shout-out on an upcoming episode!
Want to Talk?
If you have an automation success story you’d like to share on an upcoming episode, let’s talk! Send your suggestions to: email@example.com