Test Talks a Podcast dedicated to Test Automation Episode 05
I recently released the fifth episode of TestTalks where we geek out about HP’s latest version 12 release of UFT, LoadRunner and ALM. This is my first solo episode – let me know what you think.
Episode 05 is all about UFT 12
In this episode we talk about the latest HP release of UFT 12, LoadRunner 12 and ALM 12 and the top new features you need to know about like:
- The current browsers supported by UFT 12 and LoadRunner
- ALM UI change
- Cool new free 50 user license now included with LoadRunner
- Excel reports are no longer supported in ALM 12
- Running UFT web tests scripts in Safari on a remote mac
- My top new must performance testing book pick
- Plus more!
Leave a review on iTunes
If you like what you hear on TestTalks go to iTunes, subscribe, give us a rating and hopefully a five star review. If you’re cool enough to do that I will give you a personal shot-out on an upcoming episode!
Want to Talk?
If you have an automation success story you’d like to share on an upcoming episode, let’s talk! Send your suggestions to: email@example.com