HP Unified Functional Testing patch Release
Good news for HP UFT testers, today HP released Patch 2 for UFT 11.53 (UFT_00068).
What’s been fixed
- Issue with UFT 11.53 not recognizing WPF objects in customer’s AUT
- The UFT hanging while spying on Java Application Objects should be fixed.
- Known caching issue with LoadAndRunAction not downloading all the action’s components is resolved
- Weird Firefox error message SherutRashiTitle_XXXxx_x: firefox.exe – application error fixed
- Fast script execution causes synch issue should be resolved
- Chrome pop-up window recognition issues causes but UFT_00066 resolved
- Annoying issue of being unable to jump to a step in a function library from the tests results fixed.
- APITest test flow in Test Script Tab is lost after Temp folder cleaning
- Fix for UFT error “Not able to open 12 BPT components”
- UFT SP3 shows the wrong library file name in the title bar
- Inserting breakpoint causing UFT exceptions in existing function libraries resolved
- UFT has stopped working issue fixed
- Unable to open tests in UFT 11.53 that are stored in ALM
- “Cannot Run a test in Quality Center” starting at 31st test instance error fixed
- QTP 10 created tests stored in ALM throwing an error when trying to open them with UFT 11.52 has been resolved
- Not possible to connect to ALM via proxy after applying necessary fix for Sprinter
- UFT 11.53 cannot open Tests in QC whose Subject path exceeds 239 characters
- Editing ALM 11 QUICKTEST_TEST test case in UFT 11.53 should no longer remove test case parameters
- UFT unable to execute API test with attachment 150 MB size.
- You should no longer get an error when testing webservice that uses X509 certificate and Soap1.2 protocol
- Fix for WebTable recognition issue in Chrome
- SAP “sap attached text” property is empty for SAPEdit object in SAP table.
- SAP UFT does not record and replay a click on SAPButton in SAPPortal AUT
- Regular expression on browser objects works differently on QTP and UFT should know behave the same
- QuickTest.Application.GetStatus method returns “Running” instead of “Waiting”
- SAPTable.GetCellData no longer works on the header row
- SAPTable objects return n-1 column count
- Funky error: OpenClipboard Failed (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800401D0(CLIPBRD_E_CANT_OPEN) fixed
- Run Error: The environment parameter was not found shown when using Environmental Variables in BPT
- Environment variables are retaining the information of previous components runs whenever QEEE is enabled
- Copying BPT Test Cases across Projects – Not Linking Components Correctly For Parameter Changes Made via UFT UI
- On replay or recording, AUT not launching, during IDLE it does launch
- Error mdrv process termination occurs randomly in a load test running a UFT script on a PC/UFT 11.52 Patch 1
- Can’t launch AUT with “Error: Could not create JVM” when UFT is launched fixed
How to get the UFT 11.53 Patch 2
FYI – there is a patch dependency on UFT_00044. Make sure it’s installed before installing patch UFT_00068.
To learn how to download patches from HP check out my post How to Download QTP, UFT, ALM and LoadRunner patches.