HP UFT Critical Patch Release
Good news for HP UFT 11.53 test engineers, last week HP released patch 5 for UFT 11.53. This patch supersedes the previous UFT_00106 Browser Certification patch for UFT.
- Support for Chrome 39 and 40(beta)
- Firefox 34 and 35(beta)
What’s been fixed
- Fixes LoadAndRunAction not downloading all the test’s files from ALM
- UFT API’s Xml to String activity problem with string not being visible in the Report resolved.
- Weird UFT 11.53 crashes when running from scheduled ALM test set run
- General Run Error when using the OracleTextField .Enter
- Type micPause issue fixed
- Popup box issue when running batch execution
- Duplicate record in Excel Data File in Tet Resource
- Object reference not set to an instance of an object error when using DotNet method System.Environment.GetFolderPath
- System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException issue fixed
- Some older components causes UFT GUI scripts to hang
- Upgrading components causes error One or more test in the solution were not loaded correctly
- Oracle objects recognized as Java objects
- Data tab of results viewer there is a tab for each BPT component and all datatables are associated with every component when each datatable should be associated with its own component.
How to get the UFT 11.53 Patch 5
Due to HP’s legal department I can no longer post these patches directly on my sites download section but you can click on these links to automatically download directly from HP:
Below are the patch names and direct download links for the Unified Functional Testing 11.53 Patch. Remember that these patches only apply to HP Unified Functional Testing 11.53 installs.