HP UFT 12.51 Patch 1 released
Good news for HP UFT 12.51 users, HP has just released Patch 1 (UFT_00143). This patch adds some enhancements and resolves some known issues in previous releases.
This UFT patch is an accumulative patch
This latest patch adds the following:
- Edge browser support added. (Provided at Technology Preview level).
- Chrome mobile browser emulator support added. The ability to create and run tests on the Chrome emulator does have some limitations. For example the Object Spy and the Highlight in application are not supported for the emulator. For more info make sure to check out the install read-me file.
- SAP Fiori running on HP Mobile Center is now supported.
- Mobile browser support through HP Mobile Center added.This allows you to run your web application tests using HP mobile center on the HP Mobile web app.
- Chrome support added for versions 46 and 47 (beta)
- Firefox support added for versions 41, 42 (beta)
What’s been fixed in this UFT patch Release?
- An unexpected error occurred when opening a function library from the toolbox>library function menu has been resolved.
- GIT repository System.InvalidOperationExeption. Collection was modified issue has been fixed
- ALM UFT not automatically connecting issue resolved
How to Get HP UFT 12.51 Patch 1
Due to HP’s legal department I can no longer store these patches directly on my web site. To get the latest patches from HP go to: https://softwaresupport.hp.com/