I’m Joe, the host of GuildConferences, and I want to let you know about the 2nd Annual PerfGuild, an online conference, and community dedicated to helping you succeed with your performance and site reliability testing.
I’d love for you to join us April 8-9, and here’s why.
Why Don’t More Folks do Performance Testing?
Unfortunately, not many software engineering organizations are familiar with the needs of performance testing, or even have the expertise to do it.
Even worse, like most other shift-left testing efforts, hardly anyone is attempting to add this activity early enough in his or her software development life cycle.
Lack of Performance Testing Training
One major roadblock that prevents teams from successfully executing performance testing is a lack of training and education.
Sometimes, just knowing where to start can be a challenge.
That’s why I created PerfGuild.
At this year’s event you will hear from 15+ of the biggest names in the industry covering timely topics that include hands-on, actionable advice including:
- IPA (Integrated Performance Assurance) with Leandro Melendez
- IOT Performance Testing with Scott Moore
- Building Performance Testing Pipelines for CI/CD with Viktoriia Kuznetcova
- Machine Learning Application in Performance Analysis with Gopal Brugalette
- How to Handle Performance Issues at Scale in the Cloud with Wilson Mar
- Chaos Engineering with Ana Medina
- Roundtable Ask Us Anything About Performance Testing with Dawn Haynes, Mark Tomlinson, Alex Podelko
- Tips and Tricks Using JMeter with Christina Thalayasingam
- Efficient script creation and end user experience analysis with real browsers with Keshav Vasudevan
- Absolute Performance with James Pulley
- How to Shift Left by Shifting Right with Henrik Rexed
- Performance Testing from User Perspective with Jacek Okrojek
- Making Load Testing with Real Browsers a Reality with Tim Koopmans
- Roundtable Ask Us Anything about Site Reliability Engineering with Paul Bruce & Laura Stone
Best Performance Testing ROI
Plus—since no travel is required, you’ll save a bunch of money (and time) on air fare, hotels, meal expenses and more, making PerfGuild an excellent ROI of your training dollars.
But don’t take my word for it; listen to what one of our previous PerfGuild members had to say:
“This has been probably the best ‘training money’ I have ever spent in my 18 years with Deere and 15 years with the DoD” ~ Randy Stevenson, PerfGuild 2017
Is Performance Testing Needed?
I’ve heard from a few folks who’ve told me that performance testing is not needed because they can simply auto scale their application at runtime.
But not all performance issues and can be solved by throwing more resources at it.
Sadly, many companies realize this too late—sometimes with dire consequences like lost revenue, lost customers, and lost confidence in their software.
I think you can do better.
Are you in?
If so, register below and let’s create an epic conference of performance and site reliability testing ever.
See you inside!