Hey, I’m Joe host of Guild Conferences, and I’m excited to announce the opening of registration for the Testing Guild an online conference dedicated to testing in QA.
Most of you might know me from my annual flagship conference Automation Guild dedicated just to automation.
But over the holidays a had a great conversation with my brother-in-law Gino, and he mentioned that Automation Guild is incredible and he loves it, but he told me 80 percent of his time is dealing with other testing activities having nothing to do automation. He thought having a guild dedicated to just testing as well would be a good idea.
And that’s why I created the TestingGuild.
What You’ll Learn at this Years Testing Guild
Although some of the sessions will include automated tools to help you with your testing efforts. A majority of them are focusing on the other activities you have to do as a tester when you’re creating quality software.
For example, we’ll have sessions on:
- How to integrate your developers and testers in agile teams.
- Agile transformations
- How to pick a test management tool
- How to create effective test requirements
- how to use API testing tools like Postman and Applitools to help you with exploratory testing
- how to deal with software in a regulated environment.
Also, we’ll have some of our popular roundtable discussions led by experts like Melissa Tandi and Andy Tinkerman to mention a few.
Check out our Testing Guild 2018 Speakers
- Stephen Vance (Mabl) – Integration of Dev and Test roles in Agile Teams
- Maaret Pyhäjärvi – Intersection of Automation and Exploratory Testing
- Bhavani R – Test Management Evolution
- Jean Ann Harrison – Systems Thinking Approach to Mobile Test Development
- Rodrigo Cursino – Using Testing Marathons to Support a Culture of Quality
- T.J. Maher – How to Work With Developers
- Ryan Yackel (QASymphony) – Making the Move to Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- Gáspár Nagy – Creator of SpecFlow & Author of the book “BDD Books: Discovery – Explore behavior using Examples
- Ali Khalid – The Recall, Becoming Technical and Averting Disaster
- Jason Arbon – Testers Don’t Test Anymore
- Greg Paskal – An introduction to METS, the Minimal Essential Testing Strategy
- Brendan Connolly – Test Driven Testing
- Amber Race -First Class API Exploratory Testing with Postman
- Andy Dobbels (Mailosaur) – Email Testing for QA & Development Teams
- Justin Ison -Automated Exploratory Testing
- Chad Capson – How to Pick and Implement A TestCase Management System
- Swasti Sharma – Importance of Feature Flags in Agile World
- Parveen Khan – A Tester’s Survival Guide for Agile Transition
- Andy Tinkham (Roundtable Expert)
- Melissa Tondi (Roundtable Expert)
Testing Guild is a Conference and a Community
With your guild conference membership, you also get access to our private Slack channel where we have an awesome community that lives before during and long after this conference is over. Our goal like all guild conferences is that you’ll pick up a tip, tool, technique or best practice that’s going to help you and your teams create better quality software.
Something I like to call testing awesomeness.
And don’t forget about our guild guarantee: that if you can honestly tell me up to 60 days you receive zero value from the Guild will refund your money! What other conference offers a money back guarantee??
So what do you have to lose?
Discover techniques and tips that are going to help you and your teams create testing awesomeness and make you the hero of all your team’s testing efforts.
Register now — I’ll see you there.